On the market there are many fruit extractors, however, choosing the best can be a daunting task. Depending on the quality of your end product, the type of extractor matters. We have looked at different extractors and tasted some of them and now we have compiled what looks to be best in reference to customer ratings. These are Cuisinart Juice Extractor-CJE-1000; Breville Juice Fountain Plus and Breville Juice Fountain Comp
Cuisinart Juice Extractor CJE-1000
We have looked at a number of Juice extractors on the market and we have looked at customer rating of these fruit juicers. Out of many fruit juicers on the market, Cuisinart Juice Extractor CJE-1000 comes on top.
Why is Cuisinart Juice Extractor tops the list
Cuisinart Juice Extractor CJE-1000 is a powerful machine that always gives you excellent juice and nut milk. When you use this machine you will discover that after using it leaves behind very little pulp and less froth than juice extractors we have so far used or tested.
This extractor does a quality job for you extracting juice from fruits and also from vegetables and leaves very little amount of pulp. Although Cuisinart Juice Extractor finds difficult to work on softer produce such as fruit herbs and lettuce, however, it still does a fine job. The Cuisinart Juice Extractor reduces the time you make your food. It has a 3-inch-wide food chute that helps you save the time of chopping veggie or fruits to fit. This powerful machine comes with some parts that are dishwasher-safe, however, you will need to clean some parts yourself. It comes with a non-slip base that helps stay in one place in your kitchen; it also has a tall pitcher and a froth separator
Let us look at the advantages and disadvantages of this powerful machine
|Fairly loud||Needs minimal chopping for veggies and fruits|
|Time-intensive to be cleaned||Extracts lots of juice from your produce|
|Contains nine parts to disassemble to clean||Works fine with hard produce|
come again for the next two best extractors,,,……………………
This is one of the best fruit juicer machines on the market. This machine has a 2-speed setting meaning it has a dual rotational blade that helps to achieve optimum juice results for soft and hard ingredients. The lower speed rotation is good when you have soft products such as tomatoes, berries and oranges while the higher rotational speed is good when you have hard foods such as carrots or apples.
One of the advantages of this machine is that it is fast and efficient with a 400W motor that helps deliver fast results- this benefits from automatic overheat protection plus a double safety lock. This feature is good for the safe operation of the machine
This powerful machine has 1.5L detachable pulp container that helps to keep mess to a minimal
Pusher, feeding tube, lid, pulp container, filter, juicer spout, motor unit, control knob, safety clamp, juice jug and cleaning brush
How to Use (Instructions)
Using the juice extractor
- Wash the fruit and/or vegetables you want to juice and cut them into pieces that fit into the feeding tube.
- Place the fully assembled juice extractor on a flat, stable work surface, plug it into an appropriate power point and switch on power to the outlet.
- Make sure the juice jug has been placed under the spout.
- Switch the appliance on by turning the control knob to speed setting 1 (low speed) or 2 (normal speed).
- Speed 1 is particularly suitable for soft fruit and vegetables such as watermelons, grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers and raspberries.
- Speed 2 is suitable for all types of fruit and vegetable
- Put the pre-cut pieces into the feeding tube, then use the pusher to gently press them down towards the rotating filter. NOTE: Do not exert too much pressure on the pusher, as this could affect the juice quality and it could even cause the filter to come to a halt.
- After you have processed all ingredients and the juice flow has stopped, switch the appliance off and wait until the filter has stopped rotating.
- If the pulp container needs emptying while juicing, switch off the appliance, carefully remove the container, empty it and then reassemble it before you continue juicing
To clean the juice extractor after use, proceed as follows:
- Switch the appliance off, remove the plug from the wall socket and wait until the filter has stopped rotating.
- Remove the dirty parts from the motor unit. Disassemble the appliance in the following order: – Remove the pulp container. – Remove the pusher. – Open the clamp. – Remove the lid.
- Remove the juice collector together with the filter
- Clean these parts with a cleaning brush in warm water with some washing-up liquid and rinse them under the tap
- Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth.